Please contact reception to arrange your appointment if you are in one of the eligible groups.
You should have the flu vaccine if you:
- are 65 and over (including those who’ll be 65 by 31st March 2023)
- have certain health conditions (e.g. Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Heart Failure and more)
- are pregnant
- are in a long-stay residential care
- receive a carers allowance or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick.
- live with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- frontline health or social care worker
Please contact the surgery to book your appointment or use the link to submit a request and we can send you a self booking link – https://florey.accurx.com/p/P87032